Oktober Festival Competition T & C’s
1.The promoter is: Gump PTY LTD (company no 46 623 496 748) whose registered office is at 2/32 Kayleigh Drive Maroochydore, QLD 4558
2. The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 years, except employees of Oktober Festival Sunshine Coast and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. To be eligible to win you must have purchased or hold a valid ticket to Oktober Festival Sunshine Coast.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.oktoberfestsc.com.au/
6. This competition will be run through our website, Facebook and Instagram social media platforms.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be the 20th of October 2018. After this date there will be no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter you must have purchased your ticket and have a wristband for the event. There will be a phone number on the wrist band which you will have to text your name and email before 7:30pm on the 20th of October.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12.. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: a trip for two to Coachella with Entourage tours, with two $1000 flight centre vouchers to help with airfares ( if the flights are more the winner will have to cover the extra costs. The winner will also have to cover all their own insurance or any other cost they inquire on the trip.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable and must be used on the 2019 tour. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified on the night of the 20th of October at 8pm in the main tent. The winner must be present on the night. If the winner is not present then another draw will happen until we draw out someone who is present. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available the night of the draw
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Gump PTY LTD, Flight Centre, Entourage Tours and all of the sponsors of the event. Gump Pty LTD shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.